Internet Association Japan (or IAjapan)
1. We collect your personal information only if you permit us to collect such information.
2. We use your personal information for the following purposes.
3. We sometimes share your personal information with our agents following our practice. We do not share your personal information with other third parties except required by the law.
4. If you want to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we hold, please contact us by Inquiry Form . After identification, we address your requests within reasonable limits.
5. If you do not want to be sent seminar information, support information, or something from us, please contact us by Inquiry Form . After identification, we address your requests within reasonable limits.
6. The information on our personal information administrator is as follows. If you have any question or complaint on our privacy practice, please contact him by the following address, phone number, or email address.
|Organization name||Internet Association Japan (or IAjapan)|
|Address||Hasegawa Building 3rd Floor, 2-21-1 |
Yushima, Minato-ku Tokyo 113-0034 Japan
|Personal information administrator||Akio Kokubu|